Sunday, December 14, 2008

Swimmer's Pouch



Are you a swimmer, surfer, beachcomber or a person who simply enjoys the pleasure of basking in the sun on the beach? There are usually some concerns when leaving your beach towel or blanket for a quick dip to cool off or frolic in the water.

I used to make elaborate little hiding spots under my beach towel to stash my wallet with all of it's cash, hotel key card and credit cards. But no more, I discovered a nifty little item that attaches to my swimming shorts (inside or outside) and takes the hassle of hiding things when getting up to leave my "spot."

It's a 4 by 4 inch Ewa-Marine Belt Safe Pouch. It has two compartments, they are both accessed from the top of the pouch and the front is clear and such items as a pool pass are easily recognizable but there is a solid yellow divider where cash and credit cards can be stashed, out of sight from prying eyes. Only you know what is behind the solid colored partition.

If you have penchant for "fun in the sun" and hanging out at the beach or at poolside, this little lightweight, waterproof pouch may be just what you're looking for!

No comments: